Communication leaders workshop
Date: Thursday, March 17- Friday, March 18, 2022 or Saturday, February 19 (one day).
Time: 9am- 5pm
Objectives: By the end of the workshop, beneficiaries will be able to set up a result oriented Public Relations/Communication Department and use it proactively to support organization's leadership to satisfy and surpass the needs of all stakeholders .
1. Formulation and deployment of a result-oriented Public Relations Policy.
2. Strategic use of Public Relations Planning Models to initiate and support Change that improves the quality of livelihoods.
3. Achieving Mastery in the use of free Internet tools to pursue and accomplish Communication Objectives.
4. Winner's Risk, Issues, and Crisis Management Plan.
5. Communication Psychology.
6. Self-Development tools that save money for the employer while transforming the lives of Communication Practitioners.
7. Facing the Media skillfully to promote the organization's interest.
8. How to get into international networks for Communication Efficiency.
9. Social Dinner.
10. One-on-One with a Master Communicator for Inspiration and Excellence.
11. Action Plan for transformation of the organization through professional communication.
Audience: People playing leadership roles in Public Relations, Communication and Media Units. Potential communication leaders are welcome to benefit from the life-transforming workshop.
Resource Persons: Dr Peter Ogudoro, with a PhD in Education and Development Communication from the University of Reading in England and Facebook Year 2021 Global Community Accelerator Award Winner will lead the Faculty made up of hands-on professional communicators. Faculty leader's brief profile is available at www.smartcareers.solutions/programme-director
Fee: One hundred and fifty thousand naira (N150,000) only. Pay only fifty thousand naira (N50, 000) if your interest is in only How to Professionally Plan and Execute a Public Relations Programme. you will learn it in one day (Saturday, February 19, 2022).
Venue: SmartCareers Training Hall, 98 Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
To Participate: Reserve your space by making payment to First Bank of Nigeria account number 2001386194 in favour of Ogudoro Leadership Trainers and Management Consultants and send your details including full name, employer's name and location, telephone/WhatsApp number, and email address to +2349069603692 or visit the office (98 Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria) for registration.
University Admission in Nigeria and Abroad